My Life As A Precocious Toddler

See what I think about my life

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Rocked!!!

This Christmas was so much fun. I have never seen so many gifts in my life!
I must have been really good this year. Thank God Santa didn't talk to my parents. Mom really confused me when she talked about how it was someone named Jesus birthday and then she said something about a manger, but I am not really sure if she meant Santa was bringing birthday gifts to Jesus and dropped them off here instead or if Rudolph lived in a manger but whatever I got tons of stuff! Thanks Jesus, Santa, or whomever.

Here I am with my cousins and Dad

















Opening a gift with my sister
















Opening frenzy at my Tia's















Setting up my shot on Christmas morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy poker chips
poker chips