My Life As A Precocious Toddler

See what I think about my life

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween Everyone

Tonight Mom woke me to go trick-o-treating. I was sleeping on the couch (nice late nap) and she started changing me into my costume. I opened my eyes and she was smiling down at me asking if I wanted to go outside. Hello no women! I am sleeping can't you see? She proceeded with the unwanted change of attire and the next thing I know I am in a Superman costume, sneakers are on and she is ushering me to the door. I start to loudly protest and Dad comes the rescue. He lifts me up, gets me some milk and we are out the door. They were in such a hurry that they let me leave with my pacifier. Note to self...protest = pacifier. Niiice!

Dad tries to put me down and I yell. He lifts me up again and we meet up with 20+ people at the end of our driveway. We filter into the group and start walking. Some nice women says, "Hi Jesse" but I yell and turn my head into Dad's shoulder. I didn't ask to be here lady. Dad tries to take me to someone's door, all the kids are going but I don't want to so he doesn't force it. Smart man.














Dad carries me around for a while and then mom hands me a piece of chocolate. Ok..I'll take that.

My sister starts crying and Dad carries her and holds my hand. All in all it was a good night. I was with my family and they seemed happy. I bet it has something to do with all that candy Mom is carrying around in the back of the carriage. I hope they let me have some.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Maria's Space said...

Aunt Bekkah, thanks so much. Skye looked kinda ok in her costume. At least this year mom let me be something other than a devil. Geez she dressed me as a devil for my first two halloweens and she wonders why I try my hardest to live up to the title.

Wish you could have been here. Last year was fun.

I really tried to pry the last two PB cups out of moms clenched fingers for you but she made some comment like, "Give me the God*** blankety, blank PB Cups" and then with the strenght of ten thousand horses got them from me. I'll try harder next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy poker chips
poker chips