My Life As A Precocious Toddler

See what I think about my life

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Halloween Questions


I got this idea from Friday Fiver

1. Have you made any Halloween plans? Well hopefully Mom and Dad will take me trick Or treating. Last year my mom and my Godmom took me around. I ate my first piece of chocolate and impressed everyone when I chose an apple out of a dish of candy.

2. At what age should you stop trick-or-treating? Stop!? I haven't even gotten started yet!!

3. What's your favorite kind of Halloween candy? Ya know, mom doesn't give me candy so I am thinking I am going to love all of it.

4. Are you more likely to trick someone else or be tricked yourself? What??? Why would I trick someone when I am more interested in the treats?

5. Do you believe in ghosts? Ghosts? You mean like Casper? Nah...nothing scares me. Strong like bull and I am pretty sure I would be able to take it. Stupid flimsy sheet, no feet or hands, let me at em'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy poker chips
poker chips