My Life As A Precocious Toddler

See what I think about my life

Sunday, November 13, 2005

My Cousin Amanda

Last weekend my cousin Amanda stayed with us. She thinks she is so big, we started wrestling. She had me in the first round, she does have 13 years on me but I knew that I could take her and I was not about to give up.



















Then she started tickling me...and of course that gave her a the lead in round two. Come on man that is my weakness. I am not sure where the Ref was at that point because that should have been called.



















By round 3 I took over, payback is a bitch. I was pissed from the tickle fest and ready to get my revenge. I jumped on her back.




















The bigger they are the harder they fall!















Being the gentleman that I am, I asked her if she was "ok"












In the end, she still loved me

2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah yeah, i'll get you next time jesse. Love, cousin amanda<3

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Izabela said...

Wow, Jesse,
Looove your walls. I think I'll have a chat with parents about doing a proper job with decorating My room.
Love,
Catherine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy poker chips
poker chips