My Life As A Precocious Toddler

See what I think about my life

Thursday, September 22, 2005

My Sister's Undies


Ok pervs let's not get the wrong idea, my sister is 4 months old and if you even go there I will personally kick your ass. So the other day Mom was changing my sister into some PJ's and I decided to put the silly blue, gingham panties with Baby Snoopy on the butt over my head and dance around the living room. Well...you had to see my parents, they thought it was the funniest thing they ever saw. You would think I had walked across a tight rope wearing a tutu and a Groucho Marx's mustache singing the tune from the Jeffersons. The first picture is me saying "that way" and the second picture mom said, "say cheese" which of course I did. Hey I'll take the attention anyway I can get it even wearing my sister's undies on my head. Sue me, my parents are suckers for my cuteness.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Oh, your parents can SOOOOOO blackmail you with this when you are older and embarrass the heck out of you by showing it to all your girlfriends!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy poker chips
poker chips