My Life As A Precocious Toddler

See what I think about my life

Friday, September 09, 2005

It's just peachy keen jelly bean

I love driving my parents crazy. Sue me, it's my job. In this picture I am eating a peach. I asked for an apple and they give me a peach. Any round fruit that is brought into the house is referred to as an apple these days. Pear, grapes, blueberries, apples, peaches, necterines, and plumes. I know that they are not apples, yet this has become the blanket word for any fruit that rolls. I don't want to hurt their feelings so I don't correct them but it absolutely drives me crazy that they don't know how to distinquish between the various orbed fruits that grace our crisper.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

What a cute ornery face!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy poker chips
poker chips