My Life As A Precocious Toddler

See what I think about my life

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Rough Housing With Dad















I have to tell you about my Dad, I have been noticing that he has not been hitting the treadmill the way he used to. I love the old man and being well.. his kid decided that I would make it my mission to make sure he gets the recommend amount of activity he needs to keep him fit.

Every night I hand Dad my blanket and some pillows and we duke it out. I run down the hall and he hides. I love his face when he thinks that he scared me. He jumps behind various walls of the house and waits for me. I hear him giggling to Mom and asking her where I am. She narrates my trip down the hall. "He's at the bathroom, rounding the kitchen, coming NOW!" What do they think I am, friggin deaf? Hello guys, I'm in the same room?

Dad jumps out and I pretend to jump in shock. Dad laughing and breathless asks Mom, "Did you see his face?" His enthusiasm is really quite sweet. I hate deceiving him but he just gets such a kick out of it. You've got to love the guy!


COMING DOWN THE HALL


APPROACHING DAD


JUMPING ON HIS BACK


YOU GOT ME DAD


I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THERE

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dad looks like a LOOTER that I saw on TV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy poker chips
poker chips