My Life As A Precocious Toddler

See what I think about my life

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Dad's Assistant

My sister is about to turn 1 this Friday, April 14th so the other day Dad and I put together her present. My parents got her (and me) a playhouse for outside.

After playing the whole day I was involved in some child labor thing. Isn't there a law about this type of thing? I need to Google that!

Here are some pics of how things went down or up in this case.
Dad took the base out of the box..I rested while he got his power tools



















Holding the wall for Dad


















Checking out the plumbing


















Making sure Dad put the knob on correctly



















We hold a meeting about the sturdyness of the door.














I help dad secure the roof

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy poker chips
poker chips